Our commitment to quality is unwavering. We take pride in our ability to provide timely, quality products.
Phoenix Manufacturing provides equipment in a variety of industries including water treatment, air pollution, asphalt industry, aggregate industry, food grade services, liquid and dry silos, and above ground storage tanks. Our knowledge in these industries and experience means we know how to achieve results you need to be successful. Phoenix Manufacturing uses proven techniques and state of the art equipment so we can provide prompt turnarounds, and achieve the high standards expected in today’s competitive environment.
Our capabilities allow us to be versatile in our manufacturing processes to give our customers the product they need within their specifications.
Phoenix Manufacturing produces a wide range of dry & liquid storage tanks that can be used in multiple industries. Our tanks include; Vertical Dry Powder Storage Silos, Vertical & Horizontal Water Tanks. Applications include:
- Liquid Storage Tanks
- Carbon & Stainless Steel Dry Storage Tanks
- Secondary Containment Tanks
- Building frame
- Equipment mezzanines
- Pneumatic conveying
- Bulk handling
- Bulk storage
Water treatment process equipment Materials Used
- Stainless Steel
- Abrasion Resistant
Located at our Glasgow, MO facility.
- Manufacturing & Engineering area: 79,443 sq ft
- Staging & Assembly area: 67,500 sq ft
- Indoor Paint area: 8,000 sq ft
- Indoor Blast area: 7,200 sq ft
- Automated Shot Blast
- Truck Loading Dock
- CNC Drill Beam Line 60 ft capacity
- CNC Angle Line 1 ½” x 6” capacity
- Hi-definition CNC Plasma Cutter 12’x40’ x 1”
- Track Mounted Seam Welder – submerged arc, 17’ height x 120’ of travel
- CNC Vertical Band Saw 18” capacity
- Iron Worker 90 Ton capacity
- (17) Overhead Cranes, 2 – 20-ton capacity, up to 35 ft hook height